Monday, June 6, 2011

Day ONE of My Wedding.......

This is the first day in my wedding, and start to feel the pain, whole day full of tireness and tension. We have to rush for makeup, panic of all the stuffs because time is so limited. We were travalling for over 100 km to Alor Setar for dinner, which hold by my parent-in-law.




Enter the hall by following "San Ke Emm" guidance. My step very inconsistent, I think better to have rehearsal, ya! I should do that, aiya! too late to regret.

Parent-in-law welcome the guests at entrance.



My family photo at entrance, no thing to do because no even know anyone of the guests, except few relatives.



My Family group photo.



Photo with her relatives



With her siblings and parent






My parent-in-law



Part of routine job, cake cutting ceremony photo no really nice so i skipped it.



Also part of routine job



Photo with her family members



No comments:

Post a Comment